Schengen Visa is one special kind of tourist visa that enables either transit through or an intended stay within the territory of the Schengen Member States for the duration of maximum 90 days (short stay) within a 180-day period. Currently, there are 26 Schengen Area Member States, 22 of which comprise of European Union Member States.
Short Term Visa
Tourist/ Business/ Religious/ Study/ Sports/ Invitation: This visa is applicable in case you are travelling for either of the above mentioned visas. This visa is given for travel period of less than 90 days or up to 90 days maximum. The stay me be either continuous or several visits depending upon whether the visa is single or multiple entry.
Visit Visa details:
- Visa can be used to travel across Schengen State for tourism and leisure.
- One cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work
- One can take their dependents along
- Standard processing time is of 15- 30 working days
Standard documents required
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Recent photographs
- Trip Itinerary
- Return air tickets
- Travel insurance (Mandatory)
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Invitation letter: If visiting relatives or friends
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
- Meet any other requirements asked for
Why choose WDIC?
With our extensive experience in immigration, WDIC can help you make your application strong by probability of the highest chance of success for your visit visa. Our teams will help you with:
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visa
- Counseling and suggesting the client about the case so that chance of interview is minimized
- Counselling client on finances to be shown
- Counseling client on presentation of documents
- Filling of forms
- Reviewing of documents
- Applying for visa
WDIC offers end to end assistance to help you with applying as well as getting your visa.