The Canada visit visa is granted for a period of six months and are either single entry or multiple entry visa.
Visit Visa details:
- Visa can be used to travel across Canada for tourism and leisure.
- One cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work
- One can take their dependents along
- Standard processing time is of 30 working days
Standard documents required
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Recent photographs
- Trip Itinerary
- Return air tickets
- Travel insurance (if asked for)
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them or hotel booking
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
- Meet any other requirements asked for
Why choose WDIC?
With our extensive experience in immigration, WDIC can help you make your application strong by probability of the highest chance of success for your visit visa. Our teams will help you with:
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visa
- Counseling and suggesting the client about the case so that chance of interview is minimized
- Counselling client on finances to be shown
- Counseling client on presentation of documents
- Filling of forms
- Reviewing of documents
- Applying for visa
WDIC offers end to end assistance to help you with applying as well as getting your visa.