It is one of the world’s most unique beautiful country. Australia has a lot to offer to his every visitor. It allows for multiple types of visit visas based on your purpose of visiting and you can apply for visit visas under different Subclass
Visit Visa details:
There are three major subtypes of this visa:
- Tourist visitor: Someone visiting Australia for leisure, recreation or to meet friends and family. One can apply for this either from outside or within Australia
- Business visitor: For businesspersons, for business trips, negotiations or to attend events. One can apply for this either from outside or within Australia
- Sponsored family visitor- For family members outside Australia who are sponsored for a visit visa by an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Visitor visas of longer duration are issued to parents of Australian citizens and Permanent Residents.
- You cannot work on this visa
- Visa can be used to travel and stay across Australia
- The visa is typically issued for a period between 3 months to one year
- One can take their dependents along
Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications. Processing times include applications lodged online and by paper. Standard processing time varies as per the visa category and type:
- Tourist visitor: 75% of applications in 21 days; 90% of applications in 35 days
- Business visitor: 75% of applications in 15 days; 90% of applications in 23 days
- Sponsored family visitor: 75% of applications in 55 days; 90% of applications in 73 days
Standard documents required
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Recent photographs
- Trip Itinerary
- Return air tickets
- Travel insurance (if asked for)
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Invitation letter: If visiting relatives or friends
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Australia
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them or hotel booking
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
- Meet any other requirements asked for
Why choose WDIC?
With our extensive experience in immigration, WDIC can help you make your application strong by probability of the highest chance of success for your visit visa. Our teams will help you with:
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visa
- Counseling and suggesting the client about the case so that chance of interview is minimized
- Counselling client on finances to be shown
- Counseling client on presentation of documents
- Filling of forms
- Reviewing of documents
- Applying for visa
WDIC offers end to end assistance to help you with applying as well as getting your visa.