+91 93573 99666
Blog Discussion Forum
Recent News

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category


The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry pool. The SINP will begin to accept applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category in 2015

Applicant may apply under the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category if he live outside of Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada and he should meet the following criteria:

1. Applicant must be accepted into CIC’s Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

2. Applicant must score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.

3. Applicant must provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency that match the language level you declared in your Express Entry profile.

4. Applicant must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate.

5. Applicant must have a minimum level of work experience related to his field of education or training:
a) At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR

b) At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; OR

c) At least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

i. Applicant work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.

ii. If applicant work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan, applicant is required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before he apply to the SINP.

d) If Applicant work experience is in a skilled trade he must hold a certificate of qualification (also known as a letter of invitation) in your skilled trade from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission.

6. Applicant must have proof of settlement funds

7. Applicant has to submit a settlement plan with SINP