Judicial Appeal (UK). Visa extensions - WD Immigration Consultants
+91 93973-93973
Blog Discussion Forum

Judicial Appeal (UK)


If you think that UKBA (UK Border Agency or High Commission) has made an error in refusing your visa application and has done unjustice with you, and you are outside the UK then we can make Judicial Appeal for you with the help of Solicitor, we can provide you service for Written or Oral Appeal. The appeal must be done within 28 days of receiving the refusal notice or letter.