Powered By :-
- Pre-depart training is mandatory for all applicants, whose visas have been granted and they will also be responsible to provide his/ her travel schedule prior to travelling. For pre-depart training, kindly contact filing department well in time.
- In case of deportation from the airport (for whatsoever reason), colleges/ universities and WDIC will not be responsible for this and consultation fee & colleges/ universities fee will be non-refundable. 01/11/2010
- In case the client is referred by the Associate/ sub-agent, WDIC will not be responsible to entertain him/ her directly. WDIC is not responsible for the services and commitments offered by the Associate/ sub-agent to the clients.
- The refund of tuition fee from colleges/ universities is entirely depending upon the colleges/ universities refund policy and WDIC is not responsible for that.
- Professional fee will be charged from the client as per the agreement. No other fee or charges are to be paid to the staff of the company. A receipt should be obtained at the time of making payments to the company. WDIC is not responsible to any payments made to the staff other than the fee mentioned in the agreements.
- In case any college/ university close down after admission at a later stage then WDIC is not responsible for this and to return fee/ dues. The clients should pursue the matter with the college/ university directly.
- WDIC does not guarantee visa and the decision on visa application solely depending upon the Visa Authorities/ High Commission/ the Embassy.
While every care has been taken to provide correct and updated information, WD Immigration Consultants (which is a unit of WD Professional Career Development Pvt. Ltd) is not responsible for any error/omission or delay in updating of data/information etc. The visitors to the site are therefore, requested to contact the concerned department for details and latest information. WDIC is/will not be responsible for any adverse effect occurred due to use of information from this website.Close this window